Yourun Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. Professional machinery and industry equipment
The factory is mainly engaged in the processing of food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery and other equipment. The company specializes in providing pharmaceutical, health care products, food, beverage and other industry equipment. The factory address is located at No. 182, Sanjiakou Village, Zhenghe Town, Tianning District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China.Click to view
GLZ-25 Type Dry Granulator
GLZ-25 Type Dry Granulator is laboratory dry granulator developed by ourselves, the small machine is the smallest size and good for laboratory research and development, used in the laboratory, pilot plant and small production line, 80 grams of dry powder can also be granulated. According to the mechanical extrusion granulation process principle, a certain amount of dry powder with crystalline water or fine crystalline materials can be extruded into thin tablets, then pass through the granulation system, through the mesh screen, become particles with the desired size.
Application of Dry granulator:
(1) Pharmaceutical industry — pharmaceutical products with particles, traditional Chinese medicine particles, anti biomass capsule filled with particles, anti biomass pellets, animal medicine particles, powder dialysis formulations.
(2) Food industry — condiments and spicy seasoning particles, the particles dessert manufacturing system, health food particles, particles of convenience foods, spices, dairy products, and health products.
(3) Chemical industry and other – cosmetics, pesticides, industrial chemicals, animal feed, detergent.
(4) Electrical industry, machinery industry — Ferrite block talc, porcelain material, oil bearing, magnetic material and other metallurgical particles.
(5) Plastics industry — All kinds of plastic molding particles made from phenol, urea, melamine, and epoxy.
(6) Catalysts for chemical industry and other industries, fertilizer, animal feed, pigment, cosmetics, grinding flour, all kinds of washing chemicals and other particles.
|Compression roll size||Φ*W||80*25|
|Finished product size||mm||0.3~3.5|